2022 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the festival located?
Festival will be held in the Conference and Events Centre of Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, can enter via the hotel reception or walk past the tennis courts and you will see us….
What time does the festival start and finish? 11am-5pm
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the ease in restrictions, we have announced the removal of the dual sessions for the festival and the festival will now be open to all guests from 11am-5pm.
Can I buy my ticket on the day?
Yes you sure can,
Final Release/On the day: $25 per entry + booking fee (available on Saturday 18th June, ONLINE ONLY)
NO tickets will be available at the gate. All tickets must be purchase via online.
How can I buy tasting tickets?
Tasting tickets available for purchase throughout the festival by cash or card
Is this a family friendly event?
Families are welcome and there will be lots for the kids to do on the day including the train, jumping castle, face painting and station train. It is a great day out for the whole family so why not spend the day in the Hunter Valley and bring the kids along too!
Can I buy product from exhibitors on the day?
Absolutely, all exhibitor will be selling their wine/beer/cider/gourmet food products. Exhibitors will provide a sealable bag for your awesome purchases.
Please note these beverages cannot be consumed during the event
Will there be food available for lunch?
YES, there will be hot and cold food available for purchase from our 5 pop up stalls. Open during each session
Can I bring my own food and drink?
No outside food or drink allowed inside. Free water will be available at each exhibitors stand
Do I need cash for this festival?
ATM machine is available at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, near concierge. Some exhibitors will have EFTPOS machines
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking will be permitted in designated outdoor areas only (see festival map on the day for location).
- LOCAL SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE –Indulge in that extra glass of wine and leave your driving worries behind email@example.com Vineyard Shuttle Service will pick you up from your accommodation and drive you to the Hunter Valley Wine & Beer Festival Pokolbin central from $20pp return. For bookings please contact Vineyard Shuttles on 02 4991 3655 or
- NEWCASTLE COACH TRANSFERS – BOOKINGS HERE
Coach transport available from Novotel Newcastle or Rydges Newcastle to and from Festival (limited seats).
Limited to 52 seats
9.30am depart from Novotel Newcastle
9.45am depart from Rydges Newcastle to Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
5pm departs Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley and drop off at Rydges Newcastle or Novotel Newcastle
Cost: $30pp plus bookings fees
While we know that you’re all hanging for a much deserved fun day with beers, it’s important to note there are still restrictions on events. The safety of all attendees is our first priority, and the event will be adhering to a strict Government approved COVID Safe plan.
Vaccinations – Vaccination requirements will follow the NSW health orders
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Here’s some ways you can ensure you have a good time and stay safe at HVWBF:
- Entry via allocated Gate which is stated on ticket
- Check in on entry via the QR code provided
- Use the sanitisation stations placed throughout the event
- Maintain social distancing from other event attendees
- If you become unwell during the event, please visit First Aid or notify a member of staff in a blue shirt or security
- Please follow instructions that any staff or security ask of you at the festival.
PLEASE STAY HOME:
- If you are unwell
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have returned from overseas, or been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days
- If you cannot attend the event due to COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms and therefore need to stay home, a refund of your ticket will be available upon presentation of a medical certificate.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL DOING TO KEEP ATTENDEES SAFE?
Here are some of the measures that we’re implementing to ensure the safety of all attendees:
– Increased cleaning, including high touch points
– Socially distanced table seating
– Specific entry and exit points for toilets and bars
– Physical distancing for queuing
If you have any questions around the festival’s COVID Safe Plans, please feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org